I know we already started. I jotted this list down on the plane home from vacation. I could make some changes after Cadel Evans lost over two minutes today and Lance is looking like a top 5 contender, but I’ll leave it alone.
- Alberto Contador ( surprised?)
- Andy Schleck (Don’t screw up the time trial)
- Roman Kreuziger (I don’t know, I just like him)
- Levi Leipheimer (Serving two masters will take a toll)
- Cadel Evans (Sorry mate, this is where you belong)
Apologies to Carlos Sastre, Lance Armstrong and Frank Sckleck. Carlos, your team is not very strong so you’ll lose time in the TTT and have little support in the mountains. Lance, I don’t think you’ll have the snap to stay with Contador on his attacks. Frank, your brother is much better.
Give me your Fave Five