Sitting here on the final rest day of the Vuelta, I am reflecting on a couple of things pro and con
- Competitiveness. While the Vuelta is generally the least watched of the three grand tours, it is turning out to be pretty exciting. Only one rider has more than one stage win so far. Alexandre Vinokourov.
- Motorcycle camera angles. These guys are bringing us some unique shots. This may be coming at the expense of rider happiness as they seem to be getting very close to the peloton even as they begin to ramp up the pace in the finale.
- No bad news.
- Breakaways seem to have a better chance of getting and staying away. Adding to the excitement.
- What happened to the cameras in the cars and on the bikes?
- Heat. When 35oC is considered cool, wow
- Tom Danielson
What are your thoughts?